Jaguars and Iguana Investments announce full list of partners for transformational riverfront project
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Jacksonville Jaguars and Iguana Investments today announced that PCL Construction has been named the construction manager for the Shipyards development project, including the Four Seasons Hotel Jacksonville, scheduled to break ground later this year along the St. Johns River.
“With today’s announcement of PCL joining our slate of development partners, the Jaguars and Iguana Investments are marking a major milestone in the Shipyards project,” said Drew Frick, Jaguars senior vice president, real estate and development. “With a full team now in place, we’ve fully transitioned from concept to execution. The partners we’ve assembled are world-renowned and have extensive experience. Our Northbank riverfront is in good hands.”
PCL Construction out of Orlando has built some of the most luxurious, well-known destinations across North America, with a portfolio of more than $8 billion in hospitality construction. PCL’s Four Seasons experience includes the Four Seasons Resort Ko Olina, Four Seasons Resort Whistler, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto and the Four Seasons Resort Lanai. PCL’s team of knowledgeable hospitality experts have constructed and renovated some of Florida’s most iconic hotels and resorts, including The Ritz-Carlton – Amelia Island, The Ritz-Carlton — Naples, JW Marriott Bonnet Creek, The Don CeSar, Streamsong Resort and JW Marriott Marco Island.
“We are excited for the opportunity to build the Four Seasons Hotel Jacksonville alongside our Jacksonville Jaguars and Iguana Development partners, who are committed to bringing the Shipyards and the surrounding community to life as an events and entertainment destination. PCL is proud to be a part of the first five-star hotel in Jacksonville, and to build success together with our Jaguars partners, their guests and the entire Jacksonville community,” said Rick Goldman, vice president and district manager of PCL Construction.
In addition to PCL, the Jaguars and Iguana Investments announced additional development firms partnering on the Shipyards project. They include:
- HKS – A worldwide architecture firm, HKS has previously worked on 53 projects under the Four Seasons brand.
- IMPACT – Having managed more than 570 projects in a variety of market segments, IMPACT Development Management will serve as the owner’s representative for the Shipyards.
- ETM – England-Thims and Miller, Inc. is a multidisciplinary engineering firm focused on infrastructure and development. ETM previously worked on Daily’s Place and other Jacksonville projects including the Brooklyn neighborhood redevelopment, Baptist Medical Center and FIS World Headquarters.
- EDSA – EDSA is a landscape architecture and urban design firm currently working on mixed-use projects in FAT Village in Ft. Lauderdale and Lake Nona Town Center in Orlando.
- ODA – A multidisciplinary firm that works on a variety of projects including residential and hospitality interiors, ODA is also currently working on the Four Seasons project in Puglia, Italy.
For more information about the Jaguars’ development plans, visit www.1stdowntownjacksonville.com.